When it comes to SEO, if you’re not on the first page, you’re not likely to get any traffic from a target keyword. Even if you’re on the first page but below the first position, you’ll get far less traffic than you would get if you did reach first place. So what’s the point?
- Memorial Day Giving Flyer May 22, 2020
- Inspirational Quote Social Media Graphic Templates May 15, 2020
- Are You Successful on Facebook? 7 Questions to Ask Yourself About Your Social Media Marketing Efforts April 16, 2020
- COVID-19 Resources April 14, 2020
- Top 3 Reasons Why Marketing is Critical During the Pandemic April 9, 2020